Alameda County Animal Control Services
|FOR A DOG OR CAT PROBLEM, CALL: (510) 535-5602 or 510-667-7707 If you have a problem with a domestic animal, such as a cat or
a dog, the county animal services can assist you, and this is a free service. If you have a complaint about a dangerous dog or cat, a nuisance barking dog, a
stray cat, kittens, puppies, pet adoptions, negligent pet owners, Oakland SPFL, or Oakland Humane Society, give the county a call.
The county will not handle
problems with wild animals, such as squirrels, rats, skunks, raccoons, snakes, etc. Some people feel that the county animal services should pay for wildlife problems.
However, they do not handle this service. The truth is that most wildlife problems involve a level of service and expertise that a government agency can't deliver.
Wildlife control requires special training and knowledge, and often involves detailed property and home inspections.
|FOR A WILD ANIMAL PROBLEM, CALL:
510-990-3749 This is the number for the a professional, fully licensed and
insured, wildlife and pest control company servicing the greater Oakland, FL area and it is a pay service.. They perform all facets of pest control, and specialize
in the humane removal of unwanted wildlife from homes and commercial properties. If you have a problem with a wild critter, such as a raccoon in your garbage cans,
a squirrel in the attic, a colony of bats in your building, a mouse or rat infestation, or a problem with pigeons, they can take care of the problem. Give them a call
any time, and we are happy to discuss your wildlife problem, offer you a price estimate over the phone, and schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day. Their
number is 510-990-3749 and they answer 24/7.
Oakland Wildlife Pest Control Home Page - Learn about all of our services, and more about our animal control company.
|Alameda County Animal Control Advice: What Should I Do If I've Been Bitten By A Dog
If you want to take care of dog in your home as one of your family members, you should have to go through some safety measures in order to get rid from its bite. When you have considered about the dog bites, old dogs would affect its owners rather than the younger ones. The preventive measures that you need to go through with your older dogs are as follows:
If you have followed out all these things you can get rid from dog bite and also you can manage even after dog bites you. Warnings Of Dog’s Bite:
- It would be better to have common sense about dogs and also its activities
- If you find out that your dog is sick, you want to take medical attention for it. Since at this time dog wants to be alone and hence the owners should provide dog with lonely environment
- Don’t go near to the strange dog when its owner is not nearer to it, this would may cause accident at times
- It is also necessary to avoid creating loud noises when approaching a dog
- If you have come up with the situation that dog is going to bite you and it is inform of you, please remain stare at one place until dog get calm. Don’t try to run from the place so that the possibility of dog to bite you would increase
- If you have met with the situation that dog already bit you then fall into the ground immediately and scroll yourself, don’t run and scream
- Apart from all these things it is also necessary to provide your children with best training to approach your dog
If a dog has decided to bite you, you can analyze that with the help of some signs and in those situations it would be better for you to get away from the dogs. Those situations are as follows:
When you have got aware of all these signs and approach your dog in a reliable way, you would probably get rid from dog bite. Other than these things when you have bitten by a dog it would be better to wash the wounds by soap water and then go for medications.
- When the dog showing its teeth you could probably have to be aware that someone is doing unwanted things. If you are the one who does that unwanted thing it would be better for you to give some time to get dog as calm. It would be better to leave the place
- Unusual things that have been done by dog in its overall body would indicate that the dog is threatened by someone, so that the dog wants to protect itself from human actions
- If you have taken care of dogs in large number, you should have to approach them more cautiously. This is because under the influence of other dogs, some dogs may become vicious
- You should also have to consider about the gender of dogs. This is because possibility of male dogs to bite others would be more than the female dogs